Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's a great day to be alive!

Yesterday and today were pretty good days! I have been feeling much better! I don't know if it is the iron supplement of what! Yesterday I rode my bike down to walmart and picked up some more postcards and went next door to Albertsons and picked up some bananas, milk, and brown sugar. Once I put it all in Joey's backpack that he lent to me, I was like oh man I hope I can still ride this bike with the extra weight! It wasn't hard at all... until I turned onto the street that leads up to our apartment and found that the clouds were nasty and it was super gusty and the wind was going against me. Eventually it was too hard to ride against the wind so I had to walk my bik all the way back up the hill to home. After Joey got back from class, I read some of my "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" book while Joey submitted some homework online. I made dinner (hamburger for me, Spaghetti for Joey) while we were waiting for the baseball game to come on at 7:30. It was great and went until about 11:00. We didn't get to bed until about 1, so we slep in this morning until after 9:30, and then got up to have a delicious breakfast and watch General Conference. We had eggs, toast, and bacon! Yum! We really enjoyed both sessions, and in between I baked cookies... they turned out okay. lol. I cleaned the house while Joey went to Priesthood and I showered and got ready for date night. When he got home, we rode our bikes to Wingers (Delicious!) and then went over to Walmart and picked up a couple of things. The ride home was tiring and it was pretty chilli! We got home about 10:30 and we are exhausted! It was a pretty good day though! :)

5 comments:

The Watts said...

Wow, I know it was late when you started your date last night since you are on the same time zone as me and Darin didn't get home till after 8pm, it was already dark and very cold here in Utah, so I know you guys were cold, it sounds like fun, but I think I would be scared riding my bike that late at night in the dark! Conference was great wasn't it? Love you guys!

BDN said...

Haha. I can see you walking up the hill with a backpack and bike right now! HAHA.

Cynthia said...

Yes! Conference was amazing! I took many notes! Love you too! haha, BDN can you picture my face too? WOEEEE!!!! ahaha

Theresa said...

I can't believe you bike everywhere you need to go right now. that's awesome. It's going to get messy in the snow though and really cold,.. do you guys have a car?

Kerstin said...

hahaha The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands?? Who gave you that? I am glad you had a nice day.