Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Those Who Bring Sunshine to the Lives of Others Cannot Keep it from Themselves! -author of peterpan!

Yesterday was a pretty productive day! I did some laundry. At 2, Joe and I went to devotional. It was a great devotional. You could really feel the Spirit in the room. After devotional, I walked with Joe to his class and then went to the cashier's office to pay for my health center appointments. After that, I went home and folded laundry and put it away and what not. I went to the bank to deposit some checks and went over to "Western Watts" to see if I could apply. They had me do this quick application on the computer and they said to come to oriention today at 5. It's kind of like a training. They have you work right after the second training, so I pretty much have a job! It's not really one I look forward to, but atleast I'll be making us a little bit of money and having something to do. Plus, my friend from our ward said that we can carpool and what not because she is working there now too. After that, I ran over to Walgreens to pick up my perscription which I had to wait 25 minutes for. After that, I went and picked up Joe and we drove down to Walmart and Albertson's and picked up some groceries that we needed. While we were out we ate at Arctic Circle because Joe was starving and I didn't want to make him wait for me to cook him dinner haha. So, yes! It was a pretty productive day, and I watched The Biggest Loser too. Right now I am getting ready to go to the gym and then get ready to go to orientation. I hope it goes well!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

awesome! What will you be doing at WEstern Watts?

Cynthia said...

At Western Wats, I will be doing surveys over the phone. haha. That's why I'm not too thrilled, but it's a job.

The Watts said...

Isn't that the company Brent use to work for? I am quite certain it is, thanks for telling me LOL, I can't believe you left that bit of info out of our conversation this afternoon.

Kerstin said...

Well excellent you will be one of those people I like to hang up on