Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Benji!

I just wanted to dedicate this blog to my younger brother Benji! Today he is 18! It is so great! Him and I have had many good times together! There are loads of funny memories that we've made too! We used to sneak out of the house and go eat somewhere like McDonalds or sometimes we would go to Buffalo Wild Wings! He would always talk me into buying him food and he would promise to pay me back, but he wasn't able too and that really did not bother me. We used to also go on trips to walmart (sometimes just to look at stuff!) we would walk around the store and act like we were mentally challenged and I would yell at Benji and make a huge scene.... great times! Also, when we would go on long trips to Utah or something we would argue and fight a lot and then we would laugh about it later.... my bunny maggie helping me drive and everything! haha! Also, he would worry that if he went to sleep that I would fall asleep at the wheel, and he'd be like, "sooo tired, must sleep!" and I would be like then sleep Benji! and he would be like ,"but I must keep you awake!" and I'd just tell him not to worry about it, and he'd be like "okay" and go right to sleep! haha Also, the many times at school in the morning after seminary he'd yell, "Possy! Assemble!!!!!!!!!" hahahahaha. Great times. We also have had some great languages/lingos! Most of it is made by Benji and then it rubs off on me haha! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJI! You're a great brother and friend! I love you!

2 comments:

BDN said...

Hahahahahaha.

This really made me laugh. High school just hasn't been the same without ya, junt!!

And sorry that I never did pay you back for all of that food!! ;) One of these days, though...

Well, thanks again!! :)

The Watts said...

I think Benji is thrilled to get so much attention and it is great to hear from so many who love him what they think of him, I know that we all wanted to do something special, but just because we all did a similar thing doesn't make it any less special! I am just jealous cuz I could not figure out how to get the pictures under the post and still have captions. Help I need a lesson!