Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me? Glasses? Ya?

It's been a while since I've blogged! I can't really think of what to say, but we are doing great! Joey is doing really well in school, and I back to the health center today to get my neck checked again. I was afraid the lymph nodes were still swollen because I had a lot of neck pain Sunday night, but it turns out that my shoulders and neck have just had a lot of tension and the muscles are tight constantly... so that's good news! Also, in a couple of weeks I have to go back so they can get another blood cell count to make sure my iron has been doing well. It's been helping a lot! I've had more energy and haven't been feeling like I'm going to faint anymore. In other news, I got a few of the sweetest comments the other day! My right eye has been bugging me so I've been wearing my glasses for the last couple of days. Some people said that my glasses are really cute and that they look good on me. So I decided to wear them again today even though I hate wearing glasses and would much rather wear contacts. haha Well! I'm sitting here blogging when I should be making dinner for my hungry husband! Until next time!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

they look just like KT's so cute! :)

The Watts said...

I have to say that marrige looks good on you, every picture that I have seen so far you have looked so happy.

Karrae said...

haha. C, you are too cute!! I miss your guts!!!

Cynthia said...

haha! Thanks guys you are too sweet! I miss your guts too Karrae!!!

The Watts said...

Hey where are you? I go to read your posts everyday and you haven't done one in like forever, so like I need my fix!!!!