Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The crazy 8's!

I just wanted to do this because I was bored waiting for laundry to be done!
8 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. What Not to Wear
4. Little People, Big World
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8
6. Hannah Montana
7. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
8. Full House... hhahah

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Buffalo Wild Wings
2. Wingers!
3. Friendly's
4. Polcaris
5. Super Sub
6. Papa Gino's
7. Harrys
8. Olive Garden

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Benji turned 18!
2. I cleaned all the kitchen, the living room, and the bathroom.
3. I helped Joey make a visual aide for his "show and tell" in Business Law.
4. I went to work out at the gym with Joey after his class.
5. We went and pigged out on free pizza from our apartment managers and ate salad. (How nice of them to feed us.)
6. We watched the Red Sox/Angels game!
7. I laid in Bed for an hour and a half trying to get to sleep, but my ming wouldn't stop running.
8. Joey and I had a great conversation while trying to drift off to sleep.

8 things to look forward to...
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Having clean laundry!
3. Learning how to cook
4. Thanksgiving!
5. Being a mommy!
6. The next episode of the Office
7. School in January (yes, one semester closer to graduating haha)
8. Christmas in Boston.

8 things I love about Fall...
1. The smells!
2. The leaves falling!
3. Spending lots of time with family
4. The office!
5. The hot chocolate and snuggling!
6. The world series!
7. The Holidays
8. The food!

8 things on my wishlist...
1. Somebody quitting their job so that I can have one.
2. To lose 4 pounds
3. Continuing to do well in school.
4. To not have iron problems
5. Getting a pell grant!
6. Be the best wife I can be
7. Getting things done on time
8. Getting better at not being lazy!

2 comments:

The Watts said...

What a fun idea, I think I will copy you but I am going to do 11's, you'll see why in a minute!

Kerstin said...

you do not need to lose 4 lbs