Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's been too long!

Wow! It's been way too long! but I came up with this brilliant idea! I think that once I learn how to fix up my blog and actually make it cute and worth looking at, then I will probably blog way more often. I guess I just got really bored with mine because everyone elses was way more fun to associate with. Anyways, I'm a married woman now, and it's been so much fun! You always have a best friend to hang out with! But sadly, I have to go and make an appointment at the student health center now... Just a check up. I haven't been feeling too well the last couple of days. Joey has a presentation today in his Business Communications class today (it's the second one this week) and well, me? I have been trying to get thank you cards done and clean the house and wait for someone to call me for an interview. I seriously have applied to like 10 jobs. They are as follows: Walgreens, Albertsons, Walmart, Payless Shoesource, Hollywood Video, New York Burrito, Melaleuca, Progrexion, JB's Restaurant, some Copy and Go place, Little Caesars, ummm that's all I can think of. I'm also about to apply to a couple of banks who are going to be hiring pretty soon here. The only problem with a lot of these places is that most of them said, "we are always accepting applications!" In other words, we aren't hiring right now, but let's give you some hope. I also have been trying to learn how to cook meals and what not. There's this really sweet girl in our ward that I've become friends with. She and her husband were married about a week before Joe and I were. Her name is Sandra and she is also off track and looking for a job. Her and her husband have two cars and her husband is in school and so she said that we could borrow her car whenever we need it because he isn't using his right now. That is so sweet of them. I'm a little iffy on using other people's cars though. It's kinda scary for me, but that is super nice of them to offer that to us. They also said we could join them whenever they go grocery shopping if we need to go too. It's pretty sweet!!! Wow, I better go! thanks for reading my rambling! Hopefully my blog will be beautified soon!

10 comments:

Kerstin said...

great to hear from you, also if you want me to make your blog cute I will. Call me.

Theresa said...

karrae knows how to make the header part she can teach you. As for the backgrounds that's a little harder, but seriously, kt has skills so take her up on it. haha.

Wow that couple is way nice,.. I'm definitely not an other peoples' car borrower either.

So,.. are you pregnant? ha! i'm sure if you were I'd know soon enough eventually anyway ,... not feeling so well lately though huh? I'm going to be jealous if you are. haha! but that would be exciting. :)

eBN said...

I hope you get a job soon! You owe me money!!

Cynthia said...

no worries, Brent. Whether I get a job or not, I owe you that money by January, so I'll definitely have it for you guys!

Karrae said...

haha first off: i would like to make a public apology for my sister...:D
secondly: i could help you with the header but i bet KT knows oodles more!
thirdly: I hope you get a job soon too!
4th of all: i miss you!!! i shall come up sometime...hopefully this fall but i dont know...

Cynthia said...

That would be so much fun if you could, but if you can't that's okay because I know school is super busy and hectic most the time! :) love you!

Theresa said...

apparently I win the title of most embarrassing cousin too. . .

Karrae said...

yes indeed! most embarrassing haha jk. yeah i'll do my best!! ...to get up there that is.

BDN said...

It's about time you update dis junt!

Cynthia said...

Well, KT made it pretty so now I get excited to update it! haha!