Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a chili day out!

Hey everyone! Well, like my heading says, it IS pretty cold outside. I guess it wouldn't be too bad except it's super windy too. My appointment was at 11, and it turns out there were some white blood cells and cloudiness(she used some other term, but I can't remember what it is) in my urine, so I got some medication to take for 10 days and I should be feeling much better! She said if it's not better than to go back. After the great time at the doctor, I walked over to my older brother Matt's apartment to drop off season two of The Office because he wanted to borrow it. It was good to see him! especially since I haven't seen him since the day we moved in! He had to go to his English class so I walked him since it was on the way back to my place. We had some good convo! He seems to be keeping really busy and seems to be doing great! He works every morning at 4, which is great because he gets off at 7, and then he has a 7:45 class in the building he cleans so it works out great because he is never late! He also goes to the gym every day, but sunday. On top of all that he has four girls' numbers! and he has a date this thursday! Go Matt! Anyways, now I am at home and I am probably going to work on thank you cards. I really need to get them done! I've decided to include a picture of my new bike and some pics of our kitchen and food... don't ask me why, I don't know. haha!






6 comments:

Kerstin said...

I am sorry about the chilly weather, it is beautiful here today but I know soon it will be freezy cold. Your bike is awesome. I was so excited the other day because I got a new double stroller (it is totally going to revolution ize the way I work out :)). Looks like your cuboards are pretty full. The goldfish made me laugh out loud.

Cynthia said...

ME LOVE GOLDFISH!!!

The Watts said...

Okay so if I would have checked out your blog I would have got all my questions answered, but still itis nice talking to you!

Karrae said...

haha! your fridge is almost as full as mine and we have 6 girls using it. i love seeing siblings! i'm glad you got to see matt.

BDN said...

That is a lot of food...

Cynthia said...

yes. We are set for a while haha! Oh, and we love to eat! so BOO YA! also, isn't my bike sweet?