Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Biggest Loser!

I am watching The Biggest Loser for the first time as I write this. This show is pretty good! It kinda makes me laugh at some parts too. I enjoy seeing how people look after losing all that weight, just like what KT said. There's a DVD that came with our scale (the one with the biggest loser logo on it) and it's like a workout DVD. I can't wait to try it out. I might do it tomorrow if I decide not to go to the gym. I'll probably end up going to the gym though... haha... I like running on the treadmills! Anyways, I just think that this show is so unique and I can't believe I didn't even know it existed! To be honest, when we bought the scale I was wondering what the biggest loser even meant. I was like is that like just the name they gave the scale or what? And then one day while flipping through the channels, I saw a commercial about the show and I was like it's a show?!?!?! Okay, well this blog is kind of random and weird, but I was trying to find something to do on my computer, so ya! :)

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

hahaha! You make me laugh CC. You'r like wow, this scale is a loser, I must take it back cause I want a scale that is a winner :). It is a fun show. Also you are crazy for liking running in any way shape or form, that is all.

Cynthia said...

HAHA! That's exactly what I was thinking when we picked up that scale! Running would be more exciting for me if I had like a sweet mp3 player so I can jam to some high school musical or some'!

The Watts said...

running in any form is just wrong, it makes you breath hard and makes your chest hurt, why put yourself through that pain if you can get the same result walking?

Cynthia said...

running is not painful for me, unless it's freezing outside. Plus, running gives me way more of a life high than walking does. :)

Karrae said...

when you run your breathing gets easier...but you have to start out slow.I run now. weird. I know. I run everyday!not sats and suns though. I'm so proud of myself! :P

Cynthia said...

True that! At first it's tough, but you gotta keep doing it and then it's so sinchy! I love running too!!! :)