Friday, September 26, 2008

Bike Ride!

So, yesterday I rode my bike for the first time since we got it! It was so fun! but I had to be careful because we live on a big hill so when I went down I had to make sure I was braking so that I didn't go way to fast and fly off!... that would have been awful! I rode it to the grocery store to get bananas and shampoo/conditioner. It was great fun! On the way back up, however, was super hard. I had to walk it up most the way, but from what I did ride up really made me sore! My feet all the way up to my abs are super sore this morning, and I did a bunch of pushups last night and my shoulders down to my wrists are sore too! yikes! I don't think I'll be running today. Probably tomorrow. Here are some silly pictures that Joe and I took yesterday!:

4 comments:

Theresa said...

first time I rode my bike when we got it I scraped up my whole arm on the side of the wall. haha. I'm glad yours was much more successful.

Kerstin said...

Every so often Jared and I toss around the idea of getting bikes, but there is really no where to bike here, the roads are way too narrow. Good for you for excercing all the time, I need to do it more.

Shayla said...

Yeah, good job with all the exercising! One day, one day...

BTW...you look super pretty in all your pictures!

Cynthia said...

Thanks Shayla! You're too sweet to me! Love ya!