Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shop til ya drop!

So today was a pretty good day! We slept in til 10:30, and I must say... that felt so good. I felt like a new woman when I finally got up! So we decided to have a real breakfast for once, so Joey cooked the bacon since he is so great at it, and I cooked the eggs and toast haha. It was delicious! Afterwards, I kind of watched a little bit of tv... I can't really remember what I watched though haha! Then we showered and got ready to go to the temple. The temple was great! We were there for a while though because we did baptisms during walk-ins and there was a long wait, but it was totally worth it of course! By the time we got back home it was about 4:30 and it was kind of gloomy outside. It had rained while we were doing baptisms and what not. Joe and I then took my friend Sandra's car to go grocery shopping and we probably got enough food to last us the rest of the month! We went to Albertson's and then to Wal-mart. Oh! We also got me a new bike and it's pink and it's super cute and so much easier to ride than Joe's! (His is kind of big for me) so Joe rode that all the way back home and I drove the groceries home. He got here, and then helped me finish unloading the groceries. I then realized I forgot to pick up some pictures from Wal-mart so we ran back to Wal-mart and then had to go to Broulim's (the other grocery store) and get some things that Albertson's didn't have, then we came back home to drop off the groceries. We have learned how to compare prices and save money! After that, we ran to Winger's and had some delicious wings and fries! It was great! I wasn't feeling too hot after though. Kinda nauceous and my head hurt... plus I think I might have a UTI. So good thing I'm going to the doctor on Monday. Well, now it's getting late and we are watching Miss Congeniality on ABC Family! haha! Anyways, thought I'd just blog about our day! :)

7 comments:

Theresa said...

ooh.,.. i hate UTI's you can go to urgent care and get some meds for it that make the symptoms go away within an hour. I highly recommend urgent care in such cases.

sounds like a fun weekend.

Kerstin said...

fun times, sounds like you are settling into married life nicely

The Watts said...

sounds like one of my Saturdays, lol, I was just about to write about it and it sounded much like our day! It's all good though!

Kerstin said...

I want to see pictures of your new bike

Cynthia said...

okay! I shall take pics of it right now!

BDN said...

Reminds me of all our trips to Wal-Mart. You know...when I would act all handicap and what not. ;)

Cynthia said...

HAHA! and I'd be like "what do you want?!?!" and we'd make a huge scene! Great times, great times.