Monday, September 29, 2008

7 weird things about me!

I haven't blogged in a couple of days, and I didn't really know what to blog about so I decided to do the "7 weird things about me." Kerstin tagged anyone who wanted to do it, so I decided to do it!
1. I absolutely adore the color pink. I mean, I'm a "think pink" kinda girl. The weird thing about this is I used to absolutely hate pink. I was totally against it, and never thought that I would like it.
2. I have to sleep with a very flat pillow. If there isn't a flat pillow in the house, then I'll sleep without any pillow.
3. I love dipping nacho cheese doritos into sour cream! It's delicious!
4. I'm a sucker for the Disney Channel. I think I'll always be a kid at heart. I love Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's so Raven, and the newst the Suite life on Deck! haha.
5. I don't know why, but I can not handle dishes just sitting in the sink, so the dishes either need to be in the dishwasher or the cupboards. I have to see an empty clean sink... weird, I know!
6. When I am going to sleep, I have to be facing the wall. I've always been like that. I can't fall asleep unless I am facing the wall.
7. I can not leave the bathroom without making sure that the counter around the sink is not wet. I have a dry washcloth that I keep in our toiletrie box that I use to wipe up any water or drops of water. I also get on the scale every time I use the bathroom... don't ask me why. Maybe it's just the fact that we actually have a scale. haha!

Well, I don't really know who to tag, but if you wanna do it, do it!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

you are weird :) j/k. I liked your list.

The Watts said...

ummm like the only weird thing you really said on your list is the nacho thing. I guess if we weren't all weird life would just be boring!

Cynthia said...

really? so the dishes thing isn't weird at all?

Kerstin said...

haha Mom it is funny you say that because the nacho thing and liking the color pink are the least weird things on her list to me, sour cream is delicious on all sorts of chips!Also Cynthia I don't think the dishes thing is that weird either, I HATE having dirty dishes in my sink it makes me feel like my whole house is messy, but I also hate doing the dishes so it is a bit of a dilema. Luckly Jared does the dishes every night, what a stud!