Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's the big day!


I'm super excited for the season premiere of The Office tonight!!! WOO HOO!!! So yesterday I was at home most of the day. While I was at home, I did some thank-you cards, cleaned, and did laundry. I also kind of moped around because I had a bad headache. So, while Joe was at class I got my gym clothes on, picked up Joe from class, and we went to the gym! We both ran on the treadmills. We both had a hardcore workout. We both ran for 25 minutes straight, but then my left knee (the one I broke) started to kill, and Joe's big toe started to hurt! We felt great after even though we were dripping in nasty sweat! My headache was gone after that and I felt great! After the gym, we raced home so that I could make dinner before Relief Society Enrichment. Since there wasn't much time, I made hot dogs and we ate doritos with it. It was pretty good! Oh, and I ate chocolate too! So, I had been looking forward to this Enrichment because we were going to be making magnets, and we have none for our fridge so I was glad to make some! So, our limit was four, but since there was lots of extra supplies I made a fifth one. It was great! After that, I came home and changed because my friend Sandra talked me into joining our ward's ultimate frisbee team. Good thing I went because we had exactly 7 players and that is how many we needed to play. The team we played was super good and they were all serious about it... they even had a coach!.... weird! We were there just to have fun, and of course we lost 1 to like 7! haha... then again, they had a bunch of players and were subbing people in constantly. We, however, all played the whole time. It was super fun, but I was worn out! Running back and forth on that field after the hardcore workout made getting to sleep that night easy! So, there is another game tonight at 10, and I might go, but I can't decide. So, right now I am watching a great episode of What Not to Wear! I've included a pic of the magnets I made. I could not get a clearer picture of them though, probably not the camera's fault though...

8 comments:

BDN said...

Ultimate frisbee for the win!!

Karrae said...

THE OFFICE!! THE OFFICE!!

Cynthia said...

HAHAHA! Ya, it's weird they have like teams and games scheduled! YAYAYAYAYAY I'm so excited for the office!

The Watts said...

Maybe I should mention the office in my blog then I would get more reponse to it LOL! Sounds like you are keeping in shape, I need to get involved in something like that! I never get these stupid letter things on the bottow right, I wonder if it is my eyesight or my dyslexia!

Cynthia said...

haha! ya! I hate those things especially when it looks like it could be two letters! haha!

Unknown said...

Fitness equipment is swarming the nation as more and more people are realizing the real health benefits of elliptical equipment. They will give low impact on your joints, which makes it easier and less painful to workout. So, the best way to exercise without going to the gym is by purchasing used fitness equipments. You can get more information about Gym Equipment which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.

Kerstin said...

The Office was Dawesome!!!!!!! Also it 0cracks me up that they have Ultimate Fresbie teams out there."I started the main Frisbee golf club at Cornell. Where I went to college. I live to frolf"

Cynthia said...

HAHAHAHAHA!IT was great! Who is this fitness person?