Saturday, June 14, 2008


So! Midterm grades are in and they ended up being pretty good! They are the grades I mentioned down below. I'm excited today because I get to go swimming! It's an indoor pool though at one of joe's counselors in his ward's house. It'll be fun! I haven't been swimming in forever! The weather was actually beautiful yesterday except it was very windy! Today it's nice and sunny too! On monday night I get to help Matt register for his classes and I'm pretty excited that he is coming up in the fall! I know he will love it here because it's great! (except the weather stinks) I'm thankful for everyone that is helping with my wedding and bridal shower! Everyone is so amazing. It's kind of hard to make plans while living up in idaho and going to school, so I just want to thank everyone who is taking time out of their lives just to help me and joe. It really means the world to me! Also, I'm so excited to be an aunt two more times! (One still on the way ;)) I have the cutest nephews and neices! and that's because I have cute siblings and siblings-in-law. They're great! Anyways! so I am going to New York July 21-25 and then the day after joe and I get married we are flying to Boston and then the next day our cruise to Bermuda leaves and then we'll be back the next week. We might go see a baseball game at yankee stadium while we are there too. We're excited! Anyways,I better get something done! I woke up a half hour ago and have not done anything except sit on this computer! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!!

Oh! for those of you who want my address and number here it is!:

151 Viking Dr. #406

Rexburg, ID 83440

(702)-635-7404

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Sounds like things are going really well for you. I am excited to come out for your wedding, it will be great! Love ya!
P.S. You might not want to post all your personal info on the blog as any weirdo can access it...

BDN said...

Everytime you mention your wedding, I get really excited for you, but I also get really sad, because that just shows me how we are all getting so old and moving on in our own lives and what not, and I'm really going to miss having single, older siblings here in the house with me. :) But I'm glad all is well!!! I'm looking forward to August.

Cynthia said...

Okay, well just *tear, tear* BDN that was so sweet and sad at the same time!!! Love you too!

BDN said...

Haha. You are a junt for never updatting your blogn!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Soon I shall.... haha!