Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

At last. I get to post a blog. The internet was down almost all day today, so I decided to go see the manager and he came to our apartment and got the internet working on both of our lap tops. Thanksgiving was just grand. First of all, it was really nice for Joe and I to get out of Rexburg for a little bit. Mom and Darin were kind enough to come and pick us up on Monday. It was great to spend some great time with the family. It was also a great time for Joe and the bros to get to know eachother a little better. They really enjoyed eachother's company and I could really tell that Joey shared interests with them.... aka video games, the wii, and fast food! haha just kidding, but really it was almost like sometimes I felt left out when they were hanging out... but really I wasn't. The whole week was loads of fun. We had the opportunity to go to the Bountiful temple twice while we were there and it was really great. Joey wanted to include the boys in doing some family names so that was pretty neat. We also had some great times with the parents and were glad that they had a couple of days off from work. The Thanksgiving dinner was delicious as usual and I was super excited to have some asparagus. I hadn't had it in a while. I really missed turkey sandwiches too. LOL! On Friday evening Benji, Timmy, Logan, and I went to Mervyn's because it's going out of business there would be sales! I was so excited because I found ellemeno boots 50% off and I got them. I was so excited. I wore them yesterday all day and it was fun. On Sunday Matt and Nate were so kind to take us back home. It was a great break. We had loads of fun and are sad it's over! Here are some pics, enjoy!
Luke playing the Wii:

BDN chillin in the hall:Joey and Logan hangin out:Just bein silly: Joey and me: Mom, BDN, and Luke chillin:BDN and me of course:Timmy attempting to cut the Turkey with Darin:
Timmy on his bed with our friend Terree in the background:

We're weird:A temple shot:

BDN:Timmy and Joey sharing soda... trying to be gangsta:
haha notice how in a lot of the pics the boys have their mouths open.

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

fun! fun! great pictures.

eBN said...

*takes credit for the CLASSIC open mouth shot*

Theresa said...

ahh i miss you guys,..

Shayla said...

That's funny about all the open mouths! I didn't notice when I first scrolled through them, but sure enough! Open mouths everywhere! Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!