Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh How Great it is to Save Money!!! :)

On Friday I just wanted to drop by the mall to see the deals but we didn't want to be there too long, and we ended up going to Kohl's. Well, come to find out, they were having huge sales! We had to be somewhere for dinner with Joe's family so it was a quick shop! I only got two things, here's what I got:
This sweater was super cute and I just wanted it. They also had solid colored ones in black and white, and a lime green one like the one I got. It was originally 40 bucks and I got it for 17.
I don't know why this picture wouldn't post the right way, but I was looking for a black skirt and I didn't have much luck and then I found this. It's cuter on than in this picture. It was originally 44 bucks, but I got it for 4 bucks and it was the only one and just my size! SWEET deal right?!?!
This is how the sweater looks. I wore it today, and it is super comfortable! If I were to buy these both full price (which I wouldn't haha), than it would have been a whoppin' 84 dollars! But, since I got the sweet deals, I saved 63 bucks! yay!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

so,.. 21 dollars? nice,..

The Watts said...

You are having too much fun, miss hearing from you, sorry I didn't answer the phone this morning.....was getting my first good sleep since before Thanksgiving! I miss the boys though especially Luke :(

Cynthia said...

It's okay mom! I feel bad for waking you up! I know you need sleep! We miss you guys too! Let me know when is good to call, I want you to get as much sleep as you can. You deserve it!

Kerstin said...

Cute stuff! I got some good deals too. I might do a post about it later.