Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful!




On Monday morning we woke up to some beautiful white snow! Although I really wasn't thrilled about the freezing weather, it was still nice to look at! I was really enjoying the nice weather we'd been having! Oh well! the real Rexburg weather has to come sometime!! There's no escaping it! haha. Also, on Monday I did a lot of walking and I worked out, so by the end of the day my legs were worn out and Joe's brain felt fried after studying, group meetings, etc. After I worked out I came home and made two boxes of brownies for Joey's class and then I went to the laundry room to iron our clothes for the temple Tuesday. I feel so busy this week! I have a lot of goals to accomplish this week including sending out the Christmas cards, cleaning, get vitamin B12 shot (check!), and etc. LOL. Yesterday we went to temple sealings with our ward. There were 3 couples and 2 women without their husbands. It was a good experience. Walking there was terrible though. We thought we'd be fine just walking there because we didn't think it'd be TOO cold, but come to find that it was SUPER windy which makes the cold even more miserable. I wasn't wearing stockings or anything so having the wind against us, my legs were sooooo numb! When we finally got to the temple and I went to change my legs were BRIGHT red. It looked bad haha, but it was nice to be in the warm temple. It was fun and it was worth the suffering to get there. The way back was much better because the wind wasn't blowing so thank goodness for that. After that, I went to go get my B12 shot while Joey was studying and when I came back my arm that I got the shot in was hurting so bad and I felt tired. Joey left early for class because him and his partners wanted to practice for their presentation before class. I went to pay my health center bill and then came and worked on the dishes. After Joe got back, I worked on Christmas cards and helped him study for the second half of his final. It was great. Well, that's about it for now! Oh ya, we live on a big hill so when we walk down it, it can be pretty scary... there's snow and ice! I've slipped a couple of times, but I have yet to fall all the way since I've been in Rexburg! woo!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I bet this time of year it sucks not having a car, at least the snow held off for a good while. I pretty much hate the snow.

Cynthia said...

I pretty much hate it too! When I lived in Vegas I loved it, but now that I have to live in it, it stinks! Especially since Idaho gets soooooo cold.