Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Time

(left to right) Christine (Steve's girlfriend), Steve, Paul (Liana's boyfriend), Liana, me (what the heck am I doing? I thought they said a funny pose and I guess I was wrong), Joey, Dad Gebhardt, Mom Gebhardt, and Ricky. This was at the family Christmas party last Saturday. It was pretty fun!
This is of just the Gebhardts... I almost forgot that I was supposed to be in this picture.Joey and I in front of the Christmas tree at the party. Like my coat? It's an early birthday present from Momma Gebhardt. LOVE it.Another shot.
We had a snow storm last weekend. It was soooo cold, and I shoveled lots of snow with Joey and his parents. It was a great experience!It was A LOT of snow. Notice the mailbox! You can barely see it!Last Sunday the water in Beverly went out, so Joe's dad got some snow and....decided to melt it into water on the coal stove for the toilets. It turns out a snow plow hit a fire hydrant so the water wasn't out too long!This is a restaurant/bar named the Anchor. Joe's dad took us there a couple of times for breakfast. Joe's dad goes almost everyday in the week for breakfast. We noticed they had stocking hanging all around for the employees, so we did a little service project...We wrapped up 50 Book of Mormons. haha! Santa Claus visited them this year!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

Looks like fun, it is interesting to see the similarities and differences in Joe and his siblings. Also cool about the Book of Mormons.
P.S. That coat is super cute! Where'd you/ Joe's Mom get it?

BDN said...

AWESOME BLOSSOM!

Cynthia said...

We got it at Macy's. They had such a HUGE variety and I had the hardest time finding one that I liked on me, but we found it! Thanks!!! :)

Karrae said...

love the coat!!!