Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Mushy show of affection"-- haha Love you, Mom.

Yay. Time to blog. My favorite! This passed week was a good one. Joey had a lot of school work to do. He had a huge project with two partners that was kind of stressful because they were having hard time coordinating meeting times and splitting the work. Let's just say his partners are procrastinators.... but it's over and all good. Saturday he had a big final that was pretty hard. What have I been up to? well, I can't really remember what I did all week. haha I have such a bad memory sometimes haha. Oh, on Monday our friend Mike took us to the grocery store. We got enough to last us til we go out of town. oh ya! on Wednesday morning after Joey kissed me goodbye to go to his Gospel Doctrines class (I was pretty much asleep in bed haha) he popped back in and was like you got a birthday present and tossed it on the bed, and I was like "what?" and then Joey just had to hurry to class. So I dragged my bum out of bed thinking, "since when is my birthday December 3rd?" I was so confused. Anyways, it was from the Relief Society. My guess is that they read my birthday as 12/3/1989 inestead of 2/3/1989, but I just don't get it because I'm not gonna lie my handwriting is usually eligible. So, that's what the picture below is. haha. It was a pretty good surprise and I felt special lol. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I went to the gym. I was on a role. I planned to go Saturday but didn't make it. Oh well. I'll make it up this week. Saturday was pretty fun. I made yummy breakfast for Joey... kinda a good luck wish for his Business Communications final. We went to the library after that and Joey took the test. After that, we went and ate pizza at Tomissito's, then Joey had to go meet his partners to plan their presentation, so I went home and was planning on hitting the gym but I remembered that I had a bunch of laundry to do.... SO I did that instead haha. We went to Dairy Queen... funny story. Only the drive thru was open because they were remodeling inside so luckily our good friends Sandy and Will let us use their car and we just ate in the car, then we had to run over to Walmart to get some milk, etc. Today was a great day. Church was great. Joey bore his testimony and I don't know why, but I just bawled... weird, I know. I hardly ever cry haha. It was great though. We left after Sunday School though because Joe was feeling under the weather so we came home and napped. Joey slept about 2 hours. I don't know how long I slept. Not that long though. I had a surprise visit from one of my best friends, Erin Kiffe. It was great to have her over and to chat and catch up. It was funny, she said she was sick of living with a bunch of girls. I said, " girrrrrl, I know whatcha mean!" Later, while dinner was cooking, Matt stopped by to bring my scriptures and hoodie to me (I left them in Nate's car) and to pick up his Christmas money from Gma and Gpa Brunner. He ended up staying about an hour and a half talking about his roommates, life, etc. We really enjoyed having him over for a while and it was good to talk to him! He's a great brother! I'm glad he has lots of siblings to talk to especially if he needs to vent about something. lol. It was an overall great week, and we are super excited to go to Kaysville for a few days and then to Boston! Although I won't get to be with my side of the family and I'll miss them, I know it will be a fun time! Merry Christmas everybody!

3 comments:

BDN said...

Sounds like a busy week!

Glad you got to see Erin and Matthew!

Kerstin said...

sounds fun!

The Watts said...

Lol funny title, I get tired of thinking of titles of my posts too. Looking forward to picking you guys up BRIGHT and EARLY Saturday morning.