Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wooo

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted a blog. Sorry guys. I've been telling my mom that I would, but I have had a hard time getting to it. Well, a lot has happened since I last blogged. Two weeks ago we had Matt and his roommate Adam come over for delicious dinner. We had a bunch of yummy breakfast foods and they seemed very hungry so it was good to fill up their tummys. Matt even had some chocolate chip ice cream at the end. Joe made the delicious bacon. Joe and I registered for next semester's classes. I'm kind of excited, but I know that when the semester starts that eventually I'll want it to be over... it's just how it always is haha. Well, my classes are going to be a handful. They are: Children's Lit (I heard it was lots of fun), Writing Foundations, FA 100 (for 0 credits), the second half of Book of Mormon, Comp Lit 1, and American Foundations. It's 14 credits, but I wanted to fit another class in, but a lot of classes either clashed with the ones I had or they weren't available anymore. It's okay though! So I went back to the Health Center for my follow-up to see if the iron supplement was helping and it turns out that the iron wasn't helping the anemia so they got some more blood work from me because they were thinking it might be the B12 vitamins. I went back this passed Friday and they still can't seem to figure it out because my B12 is average, but she said they will still try B12 shots for me because some people need more B12 than others. So I got my B12 shot and I have to get another in a couple of weeks. They also want to do some other tests on me like a thyroid test and some test to check my intestines. I'm not sure what other tests were mentioned, but they are testing to see if the B12 shots make a difference and if they help than they will know that it's the B12 that is causing the problem. How fun does that sound!? haha I've been feeling great though so that's good! Joey did the sweetest thing for me on Saturday. He couldn't sleep so he got up kind of early. I slept in and when I woke up I smelt bacon! Joey made me breakfast and it really meant a lot for me! We also went to the gym and walked to Dairy Queen. It was fun. Later, we went to the temple to do initiatories and got 26 names printed out. We did a lot of family history and are really excited! We are having lots of fun and are looking forward to going to Utah tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

I wondering what had happened to you. I hope they figure out what is up with you iron. I know mom has iron issues and my kids have had some issues with it too. I hope you have fun in Utah for Thanksgiving, even though I won't be there ;).

Cynthia said...

ya. It will not be the same with good ol' KT! Love ya!

BDN said...

Scotty also has iron. I believe he has way too much of it or something. He figured this out whenever he gave blood with me a few weeks ago. They said he's gonna have to come give blood every time that he can so that they can make sure it is getting better, otherwise he's done for. (They literally told him he was going to die or something, and we thought it was hilarious.)

Haha. Anyways! I am glad you and Joe are doing well. I look forward to seeing you guys this week!!!

Theresa said...

sooo maybe dan and I need to stop by and see you guys thanksgiving,.. we're only going up for the day though and we'll have my cousin toni with me so it probably won't work out,..but I keep thinking when am I ever going to get to visit next time I go that way,....

Cynthia said...

BDN we are also excited to see you guys this week! It's soooo cold in this basement though! Theresa, I wish we could see eachother also!