Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yay for the Holidays!

I am so excited it's November!!! I love this time of year more than any other!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas are my two most favoritest holidays ever!!! I've noticed that for the past week or so or something I've had Christmas songs in my head! I love it. Every now and again for the past like three weeks Joe has blasted Christmas songs from his computer... sometimes to get him in a happy mood about doing homework, to cheer me up, or just for fun! :) So, last week Joe was sick with a nasty cold and is now getting over it. Now I'm starting to feel pretty nasty myself since yesterday morning. Yesterday we had a hard day... we aren't sure why, but once we made it to the temple things were all better! Going to the temple just solves everything!!! haha. When we got back I talked to my mommy and Joey did some homework for Business Communications. It was a pretty productive day after the temple! Oh ya! and our friends Richard and his wife Stacy took us to the grocery store! It was very nice of them. Oh, and they said that HSM3 is awesome and I look forward to seeing it! I wish I could get Joe into it, but that's okay! I'm not gonna make him watch anything that will torture him haha! So, this morning I was feeling pretty awful and we accidently slept in until almost 9. Sad, I know, especially since we had an extra hour to sleep! haha so we didn't get to shower or anything. We went to sacrament meeting but came home after that. It was pretty good to hear all the great testimonies of the people in our ward. I really felt the Spirit! Also, our bishop announced that for the first time ever our ward is having a primary! There's a cute little boy in our ward who is about to be old enough to be in primary. So! The primary presidency was called and sustained. It was great. I love little children and it's so exciting to see our ward have a primary... even though it's one little boy... that doesn't matter! haha. Also, lots of new babies are coming in too, and that's pretty cool. So, after we got back from church I rested. Joey was so sweet to me. The light was on and he hit the light and came to me and said, "Hunny, you get your rest. You need it. I'll make you lunch at two!" Aw! Isn't that sooooo sweet?! So, he made me one of my favorites! Chili with cheese!! mmmmm! mmmmm! Also, we were supposed to have my brother Matt and a date come and have dinner with us. We were going to have a bunch of breakfast food for dinner. Eggs, bacon, toast, waffles!.... mmmmhmmmm I know, it sounds soooo good! Anyways, so I canceled and set it to next Sunday because we don't want to get them sick. We're super excited to have them over for dinner! It will be sweet! Oh, and speaking of my brother Matthew, congratulations to him for getting a sweet scholarship that will be paying half of his tuition! WOOT!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

I bet the nursery in your ward is massive. I am glad that Jared and I were done with undergrad before Landon was old enough to be in sunbeams. We are going to have breakfast for dinner tonight, it is delicious but I hate cooking it.

BDN said...

Haha. Matt got a scholarship?? Which one??

Cynthia said...

I am not sure which one it is. I haven't had the chance to ask him, but mom told me last night! :)

The Watts said...

I am sorry that you are sick, me and Darin have had the same thing this weekend, unforetuneately for me because of my crazy work hours and long weeks, I did not make it to church today, I REALLY missed it though so we watched one of the DVD's on the prophets, the one on Wilford Woodruff, it was good. We have so many old people and people with cancer in our ward I don't like to go when I am sick. I am soooo excited for the holidays too, and it was fun getting your input today about Thanksgiving!