Monday, November 3, 2008

Hair Doo!

Last night I decided to braid my hair after I got out of the shower just for fun. Well, this morning I took it out and I was surprised at how it looked! So, if you're ever feeling kinda lazy like I was just braid your hair wet at night (or whenever) and take it out the next morning! (..or whenever it is dry) All you gotta do it take it out, part it, and fluff it a little! haha... It's an easy hair doooo! Okay, so plenty of people probably know this and what not, but I'm a little slow... and plus I didn't think it'd work out well for me... anyways! I'm sorry, I probably seem really vain, but I'm not really I promise... there's just some things that I never knew! haha. Today was a good day. Still a little sick, but feeling better. I read a little bit and now I'm cooking barbecue chicken for dinner and waiting for my hubby to get back from class!!! :)

7 comments:

Karrae said...

it looks really good! you always look cute. miss you!

Theresa said...

i braid too tight,.. mine comes out frizzy.

The Watts said...

Way cute, Maybe I need to try it LOL. Hey if you can hold out on the apples till you go back home from Thanksgiving I can send with you my juicer and you can make apple juice. otherwise you can just peel them slice them up and can in a heavy syrup and use them for apple pie later.

Kerstin said...

When I was younger I used to braid my hair to get it wavy but it never turned out looking like that. Super cute! I hope you guys are doing well, you should call me sometime.

Shayla said...

Yeah, I used to do that to my hair too, but it always looked nasty at the bottom 'cause I could never braid down far enough without all my hair poking out of the hairtie (bad haircut maybe?) Anyway, it was wavy up top and scraggly and straight at the bottom. Not good.

Looks great on you though! You should definitely wear it like that often!

The Watts said...

The hair is cute, but I am tired of seeing that title of your post EVERYDAY when I go to check out your posts

Cynthia said...

haha Thanks everyone! Those were super sweet comments! It means a lot to me!