Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stress is gone

Hello! I decided that since I'm bored and have time to kill that I would blog! So, the most stressful parts of my week are pretty much over! Yesterday I took my Biology test in which I scored a 90 on... thank goodness! I wrote a 5 page paper on Wilford Woodruff's life last night, and then made a poster for my Church History Project. Oh, and my i-card was lost and I can only pick it up before 9a.m. until of course it gets put into lost and found, but every time i go to try to retrieve it I can never find room 206... haha i have problems... so ya! I've had to borrow my roommates to print stuff, etc. Joey got a haircut yesterday and I haven't seen him since Tuesday, I don't know how it looks but i heard it's pretty short! Well, I have to get to class, but I love you all and here is a pic of us at sadies!... see, he knew he needed a haircut. lol jk! love ya'll!

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

I think boys look better with shorter hair unless they shave like all of it off, you know. I am glad all the stress of your week is over with. I am glad you updated the blog.