Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I have finally decided to post a blog! School has been going pretty good! Only 2 more weeks left of the semester!... but then I only have a week before the new semester starts, but that's okay! I will be moving out of my dorm and into apartments called Colonial House (they are super nice!) My roommate and I are pretty excited about that! I can't believe it is almost time for finals. I will be super relieved after it's over though! Next semester I will have 17 credits and I know I will be super busy, but that's okay because i love being busy! Well! Most everyone knows already, but I have a boyfriend named Joey from Massachusetts. He's pretty great and really good to me. I've never met a guy who treated me so well. We're pretty serious, it's great. He brought me roses today! :) okay well, not exactly today, but last saturday and then on sunday he brought me an easter basket. Yesterday our dorm had "white glove" which is when everyone has to do deep cleaning in their dorms. I got assigned the bathroom (gross) and he helped me scrub the floor. At any rate, my roommates and I each passed, so now they won't charge us 25 dollars an hour to get it professionally cleaned! Anyways! I better go! Hope I didn't bore you all with my rambling! Until next time!!! :)

6 comments:

eBN said...

*watches the cutting edge marathon* good luck with finals. Good luck with Dave (Joey). Good luck with 17 credits. I took 18 every semester possible and did better when I had more credits. Good luck.

Kerstin said...

CC love the blog! It made me laugh out loud when you said "He brought me roses today. Well not exactly today but last saturday..."HAHAHA.I hate cleaning checks we had to do those every month when I was at BYU. Good luck with finals and moving and all that fun stuff. I hate moving it makes me grumpy. You best call me!
P.S. Tell Gramps...uh I mean Joey Poo hi for me :) (you know I am just teasing you right?)
P.P.S. The Office starts up with new episodes on April 10th! I am so excited!

Theresa said...

great!

Theresa said...

so if there is anything exciting that happens soon or pending good news,.. you should blog about it complete with photos to mark the ocassion,.. I think you know what good news I am hoping to hear about.

Shayla said...

Methinks you need to bring your man to Vegas soon so we can all meet him. Good idea, eh?

Theresa said...

yes yes. I promise not to tease either of you too much. How about the weekend after Matt gets home because that's when kk and i will be there. :) May 3rd..