Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Book tag!


My sister Kerstin tagged me with a book tag.


To complete it, you must:


1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3.Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5.Tag 5 people


"This revelation was not an explanation, however, of how men could solve their domestic and international difficulties."


The closest book to me one on the kitchen table. It's my church history book called "Church History in the Fulness of Times". It's a great book!


hmmm... Now i tag Karrae, Theresa, Shayla... well, whoever wants to do it!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

haha,.. can't tag me again,.. it would be the same book i did for kt's tag. . :)

Cynthia said...

oh haha sorry I didn't know who else to tag!

Theresa said...

No worries,.. I don't mind being tagged twice,.. ahha,.. just already did it. :)