Saturday, April 5, 2008

6 days!








Hi! 6 days til the semester is over!!!



Well, last night was loads of fun! Joey came over and so did Steve (Myah's guy :)) and we ate delcious spaghetti and garlic bread! It turns out that Rachael's guy (Scott) was over too so we invited them to eat with us! It was lots of fun! After we ate, Joey wrote an email to my dad and that took a good while, while steve and myah were watching Pirates 3. The boys then decided to take us to Dairy Queen and get ice cream and that was delicious! I got the strawberry cheesequake!!! mmmm! Then Steve took us on a long drive to who knows where and that was great, then we said goodbye to them and we barely made it back to the dorms by curfew! (1 am) Myah and I put the couches together so that it looked like a bed and we slept in it. It was actually pretty comfortable! oh! Joe's haircut looks amazing! It's actually pretty short like almost no hair but it looks good. I'm not gonna lie! It's almost like a rugged celebrity look. It's just great. Anyways! This morning Myah and I didn't wake up until almost 11, and so we missed conference, but we are going to listen to it online!!! Myah, Joe, and Steve went shopping while I stayed at home doing some homework. This next week is going to be hectic, but I know it will end up being just fine. Sometimes I freak out a little more than I should. Like last week for example, I freaked out about my big test and project, and I did fine! So, now Myah and I are in the zone (doing homework) well, technically I'm not because I'm blogging but that's besides the point. I will be soon though! Tonight after priesthood Joe and Steve are coming to get Myah and I to go eat mexican food at Gringo's. I believe they made reservations for 9, since all the priesthood always eat after the session... i think it's like tradition or something.... so ya, that's pretty exciting. Also, at the bookstore the other day, Myah and I were looking at journals to write in for conference/devotionals. I got a really pretty one. I'll have to find a pic of it. I also got the book Twilight. I'm super excited to read it. I've only heard great things about it, and i heard it's even better than Harry Potter. I'm planning on reading it on my week off between semesters since I'll have muchos of free time!

7 comments:

Theresa said...

so cc,... you will have to show us what Joe got when he went shopping.,. Goodluck with finals,...!

Cynthia said...

haha! You're silly! Thanks! :)

Kerstin said...

ok first off rugged celebrity look?? Hahaha I am going to wet my self from laughing so hard? B) An email to Dad waht did it say? If he is asking for your hand he needs to call Dad...I'm just saying. 3) The Twilight books are so over rated it is not even funny. I do not know on what planet they would be better then any Harry Potter Book or most other books for that matter. Bella and Edward are pretty lame. But that is just my opinion. Anyway I am going to call you (since you never call me). Love ya!

Shayla said...

Good luck with all your craziness this week! And thanks for keeping us updated. We miss you!

Cynthia said...

I don't know who Bella and Edward are, and nope he wasn't asking dad for my hand. He was just telling dad a little about himself. Also, finals are this week! yikes!

Cynthia said...

Thanks Shayla! Miss you guys too! Muchos!

BDN said...

I agree with KT. Even though I'm a guy and what not, I've read a bit of that Twilight stuff, and they aren't that good. Haha. Harry Potter fo' life!! :)

But in all seriousness, the Book of Mormon is the best book ever. Hands down!