Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello! hmmm... i think i blog on this so much because i find excuses not to do homework! haha! I think it helps me get into the zone! So! Today has been good, I did well on two tests, but i feel like I just have so much more to do! (because I do) and I need to study super super duper hard for my biology test. I want to ace that thing! Also, my Education 200 test sounds like it will be hard! So... today myah and i woke up after 10 because we're lazy and we like to sleep.... no i'm kidding, but I think either a) sleep is catching up to us or b) it's because we woke up several times in the night because it was hot. I am not sure what else I should talk about. Oh! Mark came over today and studied with us for music and then he took us to our storage unit place to sign the contract, but it wasn't open because it's monday, and then he took us to walmart and we got boxes for the move and some junk food since it's finals week. We need chocolate! I know I have some run-on sentences and what not, but you don' t gotta tell me because I'm just don't care about my punctuational (is that even a word?) mistakes right now! haha Anyways, here's a pic of me and my roommate and our guys a while ago (before joe's haircut) and then the other one is from this passed saturday night at Steven's house. ( i know it's kinda random )

5 comments:

Karrae said...

aww i like your pictures-- always the cutest haha

Theresa said...

ooh. I think I like Joe's haircut. it's hard to tell because I can't see his face. but it looks nice. for a second I thought that was your left hand being displayed with a ring,.. haha. I know,.. I really need to get a hobby,..something other than watching cc's blog like a hawk for the latest news.

Kerstin said...

Landon says you are so pretty... good luck with finals, I know you will do well...

Cynthia said...

aw! Tell Landon thanks and that I love him lots! and tell the others too! (including Ellalyn!) and I love you too!

eBN said...

Seth Brunner and I always used to reward ourselves after finals by going out and buying ourselves something nice with our tax return. I guess you got an engagement ring though so that is probably better than some computer thingy that we used to get.