Saturday, April 12, 2008

Engaged!

So! As most of you all know I am engaged now! The picture that I sent out was pretty much very blurry so i got some better pictures of my engagement ring. I really love it. I think Joe did a great job. I can't be on too long, but I'll just quickly tell how he asked me. Yesterday we went out for lunch and then he asked me if I wanted to go on a walk. So we walked on campus and then we were walking through this path where the pretty gardens were and we went and sat on this bench. We were talking and talking some more and then he caught me off guard and got down on one knee and pulled out the ring and said, "Cynthia Nelson, will you marry me?" and then I smiled really big and kinda screeched and gave him a huge hug and said yes, and then he put the ring on me. I just love it! Anyways, I'm in Layton right now and I only have a small time limit on this computer, but here are some pics! Oh by the way! No, I did not cry!!!
P.S. I have pictures but this dumb computer won't let me put them on here yet so stay tuned I'll have some up soon! Love ya'll!

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations cc! I'm so excited for you. :)

Cynthia said...

thanks! I'm so excited!!!

Kerstin said...

I didn't cry when I got engaged either. I also did not cry when I got married. I also did not cry when I gave birth to my children. My heart must be made of stone...

Karrae said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

eBN said...

Kerstin = Dwight interview in the flesh

I in fact DID cry when I read this beautiful post. How romantic! *waves hand in front of face*

eBN said...

oh yeah, also congratulations on becoming the youngest Nelson to become engaged (hopefully that lasts forever)

Kerstin said...

yeah really Brent, lets hope that CC record does last forever at least with this generation of children....

Kerstin said...

P.S. Brent you are such a girl :) and you you are pretty much right I am Dwight

eBN said...

I am still torn between you as Dwight or you as Stanley...Matthew is definitely Jim.

Theresa said...

so cc,.. when are we going dress shopping? Me and kk want to come,..!! Plus I will have to take a million pics for KT's sake.

BDN said...

KT, you're heart is not made of stone. Haha. I don't even know why a girl would cry when she gets engaged/married....

Maybe I am too young to understand this logic. ;)

Theresa said...

I agree with BDN,... crying is for saps,... though I did cry at my wedding,.. but everyone reacts differently to the spirit,.. i'm a cryer,..and I happened to be quite moved on that occasion. :)

Cynthia said...

okay well all ya'll are just silly. Love you too! bye!