Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ryker is Going to Be a Big Brother...

to a little sister!!!

Most of you already know this, but...

IT'S A GIRL!!!

The ultrasound went really well.  Everything looked really healthy... two halves of a brain and 4 chambers to the heart.  The ultrasound tech kept saying perfect to everything.  I guess the baby was really cooperating too.  We are very blessed!  When we first got in there, she was like do you want to know what you are having, and Joe told her that he wanted to see if we could tell before she told us... in my head I was thinking, hmmm... I don't really see anything between those legs,  maybe it IS a girl after all! (Joe said he was 100% this time that it was a girl; I was unsure again).  After a while, we were like is it a girl? and she was like it IS a girl!  I don't know why I feel like I can't believe it's a girl.  I guess I just thought I wouldn't be surprised if I had all boys.  Anyways, we are very excited, and Ryker is excited to have a little sister soon!  I've wanted so bad to buy all this girl stuff, but we are going to wait until two of Joe's cousins give us all of their girl clothes and then we can buy what we need.  Yay! She'll be here at the end of January!!! :)  Maybe earlier, but I hope not too much earlier! :)

1 comment:

E-squared said...

Cynthia I'm so happy for you that your having another one and it's a girl. Congrats girl!