Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Anniversary and Birthday

Ryker and I got back from SLC the morning after our anniversary (August 8).  It has been 4 blissful years, and I wouldn't change a moment of it!  We didn't get any pictures, but we just celebrated casually by going to a movie and dinner.  We are going to go up to North Conway, New Hampshire in two weeks to spend a week there for our anniversary.  Ryker is coming with us, so we are celebrating as a family. :)  It will be fun!!!
Joe's birthday was August 22nd.  We went to breakfast as a family, and it was fun.  Later in the evening, Joe's parents took us out to dinner at a place called Danvers Port Yacht Club.  It's a nice sea food place.  Joe loves their lobster rolls. I like a lot of sea food, but I'm not a fan of lobster...too fishy to me, so I got a tasty buffalo chicken wrap.  We had a fun time, and it was very nice!  Didn't get any pics of the night  unfortunately!!!
Also, within the last month or so, Joe's brother Rick got engaged and so did his sister Liana! So, within a short 6 month period, it's going from Joe being the only child married, to all 4 of the kids being married!  I think my in-laws are overwhelmed! But very happy of course! 3 weddings and another grandbaby on the way!!! Actually, it's only 2 more weddings, because Steve just got married September 2nd!!! :)
 Ryker and Daddy at Friendly's for Daddy's birthday breakfast! Delicious!

 Ryker loves putting head phones on
Joe took this pic of Ryker, and I thought it was super cute.  What a great smile!!!

No comments: