Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trip to Utah and Idaho!

Well, life has been quite busy, but very exciting!  I absolutely cannot believe that it is already September! Holy craziness!
On July 28, Ryker and I flew out to Salt Lake City for my older brother's wedding.  Have I ever mentioned how awesome a child I have?  He was absolutely amazing flying, and we had a layover in New York City going there and coming back.  He's such a trooper!  Love that kid. :)
He had so much fun with my family, and it was really nice for me to see my family, especially those I haven't seen in a year (you know who you are!).  The wedding was great, and Matt and Jessi were a beautiful bride and groom!  Glad we were able to be there to share such a special day with them! Now, for some pics of the grand adventure! :)
 Sitting on a big boy chair at Jessi's family's house! :)
 The Greatest!
 Ryker hanging out with his Uncle Luke
 Honking Uncle Luke's nose while he was laying in the bath tub of ice.
 Ryker with his Uncle Logan!
 Look what Ryker did to Logan's face.  He took him down! Just kidding.  Logan wiped out on the treadmill at the hotel while going too fast on it!
 Luke trying to look hawt.
 My dad and I
 The Handsome Couple!!!
 Seth showing us his happy face!
 Brighton showing us his happy face!
 Ryker with his Uncle Ben!  He was a bit tired (the time change was a little rough).
 Trying to get a good pic with the bride and groom...just not a happy camper.
 Ryker and his Papa...wow, I never realized how shaggy Ryker's hair was until looking at these pics!
 The Bride and Groom with the Bride's parents (love them!), and the beautiful temple quilt that my mom made for them!
 My sis and I had a lot of fun hanging in the hotel in Idaho Falls!
 Having fun riding on Uncle Logan's shoulders
 
 Ryker with Mommy and cousin Karrae! :)
 Ryker with my cousin Todd!
 Cousins!!!
 Ryker looking and his great grandma and grandpa's chickens with cousin Karrae
 Cousins! :)
 We had to get a pic with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle David, and Uncle Kurt!!!
 We also got to see Uncle Tim, Aunt Lori, Marley and her new husband Chris, and Alex and his wife Kailie!  We got to watch Marley and Chris open wedding gifts at their house.  It was fun to see them! We love them!!!
 Here's Ryker with his Gammy and Gampy.  We stayed with them the entire time we were visiting, and it was really fun to have my Mom the entire time without her having to work! Thanks for taking care of us while we were there!!!

2 comments:

The Watts said...

It was so much fun having you and Ryker here, can't wait till there are two little one running around, you are such a good mother!

Cynthia said...

Mom! I just saw this comment today! It really brightened my day! Thank you! Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good mom, so thank you for saying this! You're a great mom too! I felt like a kid again at your house, you spoiled me so much! Love you!