Sunday, November 6, 2011

Celebrate!

A glorious thing happened to me yesterday. I was putting away Summer clothes and getting out Winter clothes, and organizing maternity clothes, prepregnancy clothes, etc. Well, I forgot about my favorite pair of skinny jeans from before pregnancy. I was just messing around, but I tried them on and they fit! I was so happy that I danced around in them while cleaning all day yesterday! Makes me want to go buy my second pair of skinny jeans ever! I've been converted to the skinny jeans! :)

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

OH buys some from Banana Republic, they have the best skinny jeans!

Cynthia said...

oh,good to know! Do they ever have good deals? because I know they get pretty expensive there! haha I let Joe's mom know, maybe she'll buy me some! haha jk