Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today has been a busy, yet great day!!! Here's how my day went!
8:20- wake up and get ready for presidency meeting
9:40- get a phone call from stake asking Joe and I to meet at 12
10:00-presidency meeting
11:00-visiting teaching meeting
11:30-leave VT meeting early and rush home to be visit taught
11:47-say thanks and goodbye to visiting teachers
12:00-meet with stake presidency-Joe gets called as ward clerk
1:30-sacrament meeting
2:30-teach family history
3:30-Relief society
4:30-church ends
4:45-Joey gets set apart
5:00-stake relief society meeting
6:00-dinner :)
It was a great day and a very spiritual one at that!
Friday and Saturday Shade was having a big blowout sale at a middle school down at the end of the street that has the temple on it, and they seriously had some great deals! I got two pairs of capris, 3 maternity shirts (get them while they're cheap!), and two t-shirts. If I got everything at original price (which I wouldn't), the grand total would have been 201.50, but I got all of it for 39.00, saving $162.50!!! WOOHOO! Two more weeks of the semester!!! I can't wait til this week is over! I have two state tests, a math test, a presentation, and a 30 minute lesson I have to teach. I'm nervous, but it will be okay!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

maternity shirts eh???

BDN said...

What the!?! You pregnant, junt!?

Well, me get my call on Thursday!!

Theresa said...

yeah,.. way to raise eyebrows with the I bought maternity shirts announcement,.. hahahaa. :) I hope it won't be too long before you will need some. :)

Shayla said...

I hope all your tests/presentations/lessons went well this week! (Okay, the maternity shirts are on my mind a little bit as well...)