Sunday, July 19, 2009

P.S. Funny Story

So, I was going around delivering notes to some apartments, and I went to pass our friend Bill's apartment (He's the kind man who lets us use his sweet truck to buy groceries and other things), and he was like "congratulations!" and I was like "what?" and then he told me he found our shopping list in his truck. I was thinking of the things that may have been written on it, and this guy from our ward that was there chatting with him was like, "are you pregnant?" and I was like "what? no!" and then Bill was like, "prenatal vitamins?", and I was like, "Dude, you can take those before, during, and after pregnancy." And then later he was like well, congrats anyways. And then I just told them that I have been taking prenatal vitamins since like last May or June because my Women's Health teacher told us to start taking them. So, to make a long story short, Bill thought I was prego because I was buying some prenatal vitamins. False!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is a funny story!! It made me laugh reading it! Thanks for passing out notes : ) I also feel like I should take my vitamins to be prepared, but I haven't... But thanks to your post, I'm gonna do that too for now on!

Theresa said...

ahh,. he's just getting in line with the rest of us who are anticipating the eventuality,...