Sunday, July 19, 2009

*craves oreos!*

Hello Family and Friends!
I made it through last week, and everything went well! I feel like my confidence in teaching and getting in front of people is boosting!!! I aced my Math 205 test (yes!), and my presentation on autism went well, and my 30 minute lesson on maps went well too! All I have left is 4 days of class, 3 assignments, and 3 finals! Yes! Oh, and I think I did okay on my state tests. The first one seemed easy, but I hope I didn't fail the second one. HAHA! We are excited to go one vacation here pretty soon! We can't wait to see a lot of the family!!! We will be in Vegas on the 27th, and we'll probably head to Boston around our anniversary or something. We are going to decide in Vegas because we will just be using buddy passes and getting on whenever we can. So, everything here is going well! The weather is beautiful and I feel like I want to wear shorts and flip flops to class, but I can't! and that is okay! because class is only 4 more days! Joe had all his finals last week, so he is done except for a couple things! LUCKY! Anyways, I better eat lunch before it's time to go to church! Love all of you!!!! Oh, and for the record I am NOT pregnant yet, so hold off on the excitement haha.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

she said yet! that sounds like a maybe soon to me!!!

eBN said...

were you expecting to be?? Who are these people who think you are?? I am pretty sure I should be one of them, but I am not so... FAIL.

I should be 2nd to know. No, not after KT (psh) after Joe man.

Cynthia said...

HAHA! Dude, I'll just get all ya'll on the phone at once and tell you all second, after Joe. HAHA!

The Watts said...

I think you are not playing fair, first you tell us you are buying maternity clothes, then you name your post "craves oreas!" and then you are leaving grocery lists saying you need prenatal vitamins, either this is the art of positive thinking in its purest form, or you are really trying to tell us something.

Cynthia said...

Well, I've been taking prenatal vitamins since before I was married, so there isn't anything new about that. haha