Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scary Dreams!

Have you ever had the most terrifying dreams? I usually never have very scary dreams--usually they're manageable, but last week I had two very scary dreams. In the first dream--it sounds corny--but Benji was flying one of those small airplanes, and I watched it crash and go up in smoke. I was devastated. I bawled uncontrollably and my Aunt Lori was trying to comfort me, and I sobbed and said, "he was one of my best friends!!!", and I woke up with the most awful feelings and I was bawling and Joe asked me what was wrong and I told him the whole story, and even though I knew it was just a dream I continued to cry and I think it was because it felt sooo real. In that same dream, Logan had to get stitches in his eyes because of "me". I don't know what I did, but both tragedies were my fault. My next dream, which I had the other day, was finding out that my mom died. Again, I was devastated, and woke up crying. I asked my mom if she was getting enough rest because these dreams felt so real. I think I had these dreams because the subject of death has come up a few times, with Michael Jackson dying, that lady Farrah, and the student in our school that drowned in the snake river. Some of my friends knew him and they have expressed how happy they are to know that it is not the end. They will see him again. Anyways, ya those dreams were very scary and sad and I would love to not have dreams like that again. In other news, I was recently called into the Relief Society Presidency as Secretary, and I am very excited to serve and get to know many of the sisters in my ward. I feel like this is a great way to better myself and to learn and grow. I haven't been released from my Family History calling, so Joe and I are still teaching those classes. It's great fun. I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!!! We did. We got our own fireworks and set them off and all that fun stuff. School has been crazy, and we are excited for the semester to be over in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

my scary dreams usually end up being really stupid once I wake up and think about them.
Congrats on the new calling. I was the Relief Society Secretary in Reno for a little while and I really loved the calling, you will do great!

Linda said...

Hey Girl!
Yup, my email is
lindapolla@mac.com
or shi06001@byui.edu

I use them both a lot, so you can use any of them.

I hope all your finals and craziness are not stressing you too much. I'm trying to think on the bright side :D It'll be done in 2 weeks!!

The Watts said...

I think Matt has dreams like that too, he has called me numerous times upset, because of dreams he has had. I was wondering the other night what the text was about, if it gives you any comfort, my hours at one of my jobs got cut 16 hours a week for the month of July