Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts! They mean a lot to me! I can't believe I'm 20!!!! My birthday was pretty good. Of course, I did have classes, a lot of homework, and studying but it was still great! Joey made it lots of fun! Hope everyone is doing well and good luck with everything!
This was my delicious birthday breakfast that Joe made for me! I look like I just woke up... probably because I did.
These are the gifts from Joey!
I got a new pink scripture case, a white undershirt, hot cheetohs (love), chocolate, and my favorite peanut m&m's.
This is another one of my faves, Matt got me some delicious gummy bears!
This is the pretty card from Joey. It was so sweet! My smile is crooked I know.
Joey and me.
My tiny little birthday cake! (it was yummy!)
Blowing out the candles!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

I am so happy had a great Birthday! Super cute pics.

Theresa said...

what do you mean crooked? I was just thinking how beautiful your smile was when I commented on facebook.

Shayla said...

Yay for hot cheetos and chocolate (two of my favorite things as well)!

Cynthia said...

You guys are so sweet! Love you all!!!