Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Here are some pictures from our Valentines Day! It was a good one! Hope everyone has/has had a Happy Valentines Day (regardless what the weather is like! haha)!!!
This is after we got to Winger's. I had my hair did so nicely until I had to walk in the snow... then it went flat!! haha

It was worth the walk! It tasted delicious!
This is after we went to Craigo's for dessert. We got a "Cookie Monster" it was delicious. As you can see by my face and pink things it was freezing out there!
Joey reading his card from me.
I got him his fave! Reeses!
I know I looked stoned!
My little baby roses!
Real roses, chocolate rose, I heart you chocolate! haha

2 comments:

BDN said...

Glad Valentine's Day was good for ya, junt!!

The Watts said...

Nice to see you had a nice time even with the weather, we had snow all day on Valentines. Obpa got me a stuffed tiger from the Teddy Bear Factory that says I LOVE YOU! and then he wrote me a beatiful poem and then when I got off work we went to this resturant called the Braza Grill, it was all you can eat Brazilian Barbacue, it was yummy.