Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day!!!

Okay, so the last couple of days have been beautiful out and I only wish this is the beginning of spring, but you know in Rexburg you can never really be certain! Tomorrow it might be 30 below! Anyways, the sky is blue the sun is shining and I even saw some boys with short sleeves on! I couldn't do that... it's still a little too chili for that. It's definitely short sleeve weather for our brother Matt though. He truly is a warm blooded being. :) So anyways, school has been super overwhelming and midterms is next week. Yay! We're halfway through the semester! I have to have 30 books read by next Thursday and I've read 25 and am reading the 26th... pretty good if I do say so myself. (it's good for me atleast... I'm not one you see reading during precious free time) There's an older girl in two of my classes, and seriously she comes to class everyday with a different book in hand regardless of how huge the book is. That takes talent! I've found a love for reading, but not if it's a boring book. I've picked up a few of those at the library!

I also have some papers to write and since I am in FA 100, I have to go to one event tonight and another tomorrow night (band and choir). That will make 4 events out of 7, so I'm almost done! Ya baby! Matt's 22nd Bday is coming up soon and so we are probably going to have him over for dinner the Sunday before. We feel so bad because I always feel so busy and sometimes I'm kind of closed off from pretty much everyone except my husband, my professors, and my classmates. It feels like I'm always going and never have a break from schoolwork. It's okay though because I'm not paying for college to fail, so I might as well do well in school right? Plus, I value my education! So, Joey and I had a dream last night... a very similar dream. Joey had a dream I was pregnant and I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant and was very sick. Weird right? Maybe it's a sign! :) Okay, well on another note: I have found my new love... it's a jean vest and I just feel like wearing it everyday! haha... it was 4 bucks and I had some birthday money, so i couldn't pass it up! Well, I hope all is well with everyone! Hope ya'll are having a beautiful day as well!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

Look at you being all trendy, super cute! Matt probably can handle the weather well because he lived in Chicago for 2 years, it is cold out here!!(in Idaho too) I think one of the bonuses of being a elementary/ early child education major is all the children/ young adult books you get to read. They are my favorite! love ya!
P.S. If you are pregnant you'd best tell me first!!(well after you tell Joe)

The Watts said...

Very cute vest! I know how you feel, it was sunny today and got up to 40 and believe it or not it felt like 90 to me, it was weird, I seriously thought it was at least 70 or 80 degrees, but it was actually only 40.
P.S. I think you better tell me first it you are pregnant or at least call us all very fast and then tell each of us that we were the first that you called lol!

Kerstin said...

But for real you better tell me first first.;)

Shayla said...

Look what you've started Cynthia! :)

The vest is very cute. And I can't help but notice how skinny you look in that picture! *is jealous*

Cynthia said...

Shayla, thanks for the sweet comment! That made my day! :)
As for KT and Mom- now, now, let's just settle down or else I'll call Dad and then Brent and Shayla first! Actually, that doesn't sound all that bad. Honestly, I never know what to do in these situations because I don't want anyone to feel like I favor one person over the other! I love all of you!!! :)

The Watts said...

That's why you have 3 way calling, besides if you do all of you calling at once and don't wait, how is anyone gonna know whether or not they were first, I think it is when they hear from someone else that people get their feelings hurt