Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally

I know, I know. It's been a very long time since we last blogged. I apologize for keeping everyone in the dark. School has been CRAZY. I feel like it is go, go, go! Never a break from anything. Well, I went to the health center again a few times and I got good news. I do not have anemia. They just don't know what's causing the big blood cells. It's not necessarily a bad thing, and they said that they could be a lot bigger. They want me to go back in March, though, to get the blood cells checked to see if they got bigger, stayed the same, etc. My upper and mid back has been bugging me today. Church was wonderful today. I felt the Spirit great. It has been very cold here and I guess it was in the negatives last week and what not, but this week there's supposed to be a couple of days when it is in the 40's so that oughta be nice--yes, short sleeve weather! haha jk. My English 355 class calls for reading 60 books by the end of the semester so I have a lot to read haha. Today is my father-in-law's 59th birthday. Last night we went to do initiatories for some family names and that was really nice especially since the temple will be closed for the next couple of weeks for cleaning. Speaking of cleaning, our stake is in charge of helping with that and we have the opportunity to help clean the temple this Friday. It should be a great experience. I did well on my first Literacy test and I have a couple more this week and so does Joey so we'll be living in the books this week. haha. Well, life is pretty good! I know I didn't have anything too exciting to say, but that's what happens when school takes over our lives! haha just kidding, but ya that's mostly what's been going on. School. :)

3 comments:

The Watts said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy, it is nice that you are able to still fit the Temple in that is important. Obpa said to tell you that he didn't wear the sticker, because he wanted to save it in his scrapbook, besides, he wasn't going to be out in public on his birthday, he is sorry, but he really, really likes it.

Cynthia said...

oh haha that's totally fine. He actually had a great idea! Ya. school's been busy!

The Watts said...

How was your Birthday? I wish I was able to get online and post something for it, but this is the first day I could really get on!