Friday, November 12, 2010

It's a BOY!!!


We are pleased to announce that we are having a wonderful little boy! We are super duper excited. She didn't print any pics that show proof that it is a boy, but we have some great pictures of his head! He's so cute! They gave us a DVD of the ultrasound, and I just watched it. Definitely a boy. Not that I doubted it because I'm pretty they wouldn't make a mistake, but when she said it's pretty clear I kept missing the screen because I was looking at Joe and talking about how surprised he was. He was sure it was a girl, but he is very excited to have a boy too. We both are! Ah! I can't even describe how excited I am! I think it's just the fact that we finally know to say "he." Ok, since everyone has been asking... we like the names Ryker or Ethan. We haven't really looked too much into it though, so we aren't sure on first or middle names or whatever. Anyways, we are so excited about our baby boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Hans Petrich said...

That is so exciting! Boys are fun. I'm so glad I found your blog, now I can be updated on the gebhardt family :)