Monday, November 8, 2010

4 More Days...

until we find out what this baby is!!! We are super duper excited. Oh, and I just got a call from the doctor saying that they got my blood test results back. They said my CBC test looks good, but they want me on some additional folic acid. My red blood cell count must be low. Also, they want to do a CBC on Joey, so they'll be doing lots of fun things on Friday. The ultrasound will be the best part of course. Hope that everything goes well! Yay for our little baby!!! :)
Here's my updated baby bump at 20 weeks! I don't know why Joe feels he has to get me close up. He's so silly!

3 comments:

The Watts said...

I can't wait to hear what it is! why are they doing a CBC on Joey?

Cynthia said...

Very good question...Not really sure. The lady on the phone said the doctor wanted to get a CBC of Joey. It makes me nervous, but I am sure everything is okay, right?

The Watts said...

It's probably because of the RH factor that's the only thing I can think of!