Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone is having such a wonderful holiday! We had fun in Ogden and had a delicious (as always) Thanksgiving dinner made by mom, and are now enjoying our time in Henderson...we had Thanksgiving dinner (or should I say lunch) with Joe's Aunt Karen, Uncle Mark, cousins, and friends. We are so grateful that they were willing to share this holiday with us! It was delicious of course. Aunt Karen cooked her turkey for 12 hours... it was so tender and juicy. Delish! It truly has been fun despite all the homework I've been doing. Finishing up my portfolio and writing my speech so I can memorize it by next Wednesday. It'll be a scary day, but it will be exciting when it is accomplished! Plus the next day will be my Rexburg baby shower. I look forward to it! I'm grateful for such wonderful friends who are so nice to do so much for me! I'm so grateful for all my family, Joe, and Joe and I are both thankful for our baby boy Ryker! We are also excited to see Kiki go through the temple tomorrow! What an exciting day for her and her family! :) She is going to Indianapolis, Indiana--the same mish her dad served in! :)
Thanksgiving Dinner at Mom's! :) Thanks Mom!
The almost finished product! Can't wait to get this wide load out of my hands and into the ECSE faculty's.

No comments: