Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pregnancy

Well, I am officially 16 weeks along, and I can feel my stomach start to get firm. It is a very strange feeling for me. It's like I'm constipated or something. TMI, I know, but it's the truth! I can no longer sleep on my stomach... so, so sad. That is my favorite way to sleep... so comfy! Now it just feels strange. It's not like I'm uncomfortable, but I feel like I'm squishing the baby, so my brain will not allow it. I ordered a body pillow... can't wait til it comes. I have to be honest though--I have loved every minute of pregnancy! Regardless of the nausea! Oh, speaking of nausea... it's pretty much gone. I made it through it and only puked once! (watch, now I'll puke tonight. ahha) Anyways, I'm 16 weeks and this is all I have to show for it! (refer to pic below) Can't wait til I look pregnant and not like I've eaten way too many doughnuts. :) We find out if we are having a boy or a girl November 12th! My dad's birthday! It will be an exciting day for everyone! :) My friend Jess who is due the same day is finding out the same day! We didn't even plan it! Crazy!Sorry for our embarrassing water marks on the mirror...We also went to Yellowstone National Park for the first time this past weekend! It was so fun and we saw a grizzly bear! Scary! We got a pic of it, but this is the best pic of all. haha

4 comments:

Theresa said...

so fun! you don't look like donuts to me. :) yay for only throwing up once!

kelsie rae. said...

that was your only time going and you saw a bear!!!!! that is really lucky! my family and i have been going to yellowstone almost every summer since i was little and we've only seen a bear once or twice.

:)

Kerstin said...

You look so cute!! Also I am jealous that you love being pregnant, I love my babies but I HATE pregnancy with the fire of a thousand suns. It is the worst!

Cynthia said...

haha KT, I'm sure I'll feel the same way when I have a pregnancy where I'm a lot more sick, and I am sure I am. I think I just got lucky with this first one. It's probably because the Lord wants me to get finish school, and it would be really hard if I was awfully sick all the time. But of course it is all worth it no matter how the pregnancy was because you get your babies!