Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stretching!


Ever since I fractured my knee those many years ago (4 and a half), I have had a hard time stretching it.  I've had a hard time grabbing my foot from behind, as shown in the pic below.  As I have gotten into running and working out within those last 4 and a half years, though, I have learned how important stretching can be.  It prevents injury and it makes you feel more flexible the more you do it.  Compared to what I could do a couple of years ago, I think my knee bends a little bit better, but I'm obviously probably never going to be as flexible as I'd like to be.  I wish I had a pic of what I could do before (pretty much nothing), but I guess this will have to be good enough for the journal!  Oh, and I threw in a pic of my workout buddy and I just for fun, and because I love him so much! :)










Please don't make fun of how ridiculous I look.  I was just trying to model my explanation of the stretch! haha








No comments: