Monday, May 7, 2012

Mini Golfing!

Tonight for FHE family activity, we went mini golfing with some friends.  It was so fun and such a nice mini golf course!  It was right next to a driving range, so Joe had some fun and hit a basket of balls.  He's pretty good! haha!  I didn't get any pics of the friends, but I did of us!  It is right next to a place called Richardson's Ice Cream, so we went and got ice cream after.  It was delicious! Also, it was warm earlier until the sun started to set and the wind started to blow, so it was a good thing we brought our jackets!  It was a beautiful day regardless!

Joe getting ready to hit his hole in one! (He really did get one hole in one!)  I like Ryker's face in the background!





















Trying to hit a hole in one! (It never happened!)



























Ryker posing in front of the golf course... I told him to do a serious pose!

Ryker being all comfy after... I just love that belly!!!

No comments: