Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthdays and Valentine's Day

Joe's Dad's birthday was February 1st and mine was the 3rd, so we celebrated our birthdays together on the 13th (after Joe's parents got back from their two week cruise). It was nice because on my real birthday I had strep throat, so by this time I was feeling much better! It was a lot of fun to have family over, and everyone spoiled me, I must say. :)
Pretty sure Ryker thought everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to him! Haha!
I got a hungry 25 pound baby for my birthday! ;)
Family shot!
Joe's brother and his fiance got me a nook gift card! Yes!
Joe's mom got me some skinny jeans! This is me modeling them with the tag and untied shoes. They are way comfy!
Joe's sister and boyfriend got me this necklace. It's way cute, and this pic does not do it justice.

We had a nice Valentine's day. We don't usually go all out as some people do, but we did got out to eat at Legal Sea Foods with Ryker and shared a meal (because that place is pricey!). It was a nice time! :)
Joe got me a rose and one of my fave snacks flamin' hot cheetohs!
Guess what Joe got for Valentine's Day? Red Sox tickets for April 14th against the Tampa Bay Rays!

No comments: