Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year! Ours was low key. We went to my brother-in-laws place from 4-7 on New Years Eve and just visited with family. Unfortunately Joe had to work, but Joe got paid triple time, so we aren't complaining too much. We had him for Christmas! :) We're just counting all our blessings Heavenly Father has given us, and surely income is one especially at this time! Having a healthy son is also one of the many blessings we recognize. During this new year, I have made some goals, and I am excited to try and accomplish them in 2012! Can't believe it's already 2012! Here is a pic of Ryker I think on New Years Eve Eve! I failed to get any on New Years Eve or New Years. Here's to a great year! Happy 2012!
Cute little boy on New Years Eve Eve!

I just wanted to throw this one in because Ry is looking at the camera. He was actually being cuddly! Which I love! :)
Hmmm... we have to have someone take more pics of all 3 of us together. We don't have enough of those!

No comments: