Friday, April 15, 2011

Silly Mommy!

So I was briefly looking back on some of my old posts while trying to finish up this work sample of mine, and I laughed. I said that Ryker will most likely come late and that it will be great because I'll be done student teaching. Here I am, a mommy to a four week old baby two weeks after his official due date... silly me for assuming such things. Now, I get to make up my student teaching, and I am still working on my work sample. The night before my water broke that early morning, I whipped out a ton of work sample. Good thing because I'm having a hard enough time trying to finish this thing! Also, thank goodness for BYU-Idaho because they let me take as much time as I needed to start going back to school. I'm only doing half days by the way, and even that is hard. Joe and I are so sleep deprived, but it's worth it all for our little guy! :) Happy four weeks Ryker! We love you so much, and we couldn't imagine our family without you! We are so happy Heavenly Father let us have you! :)I just thought I'd add this pic because those shoes are so adorable! :)

No comments: