Saturday, April 9, 2011

3 Weeks Old!

He mostly just smiles when he poops and sleeps right now. :)

This is him in a cute little outfit from his Grandma Gebhardt... We were so glad it was cold yesterday, so he could actually wear it before he grew out of it! :)
Look how handsome and chunky he is getting! :) We love that cute little sweater on him. :)

We love our little monkey so much! :) He makes so us so happy, and we couldn't imagine our little family without him!
Oh, and Joe got this while we were sleeping... it's not even staged. I was totally sleeping!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

lol. he totally looks like a nelson sometimes. I can see it. :)

Cynthia said...

Oh good because I'm pretty sure people only see Gebhardt in him! I mean that's not a bad thing because he's cute regardless, but it's nice to hear that people see some of me in him. :)