Thursday, December 30, 2010

Student and Baby

As many of you know, I am going to be student teaching in a third grade classroom at Smalley Elementary School in Henderson! I am excited but very nervous. I just hope the cooperating teacher is good to me and that the students aren't too bad. I am nervous also because I don't know how flexible the teacher will be with me if I have to go to a doctor's appointment or something. Also, I hope that I can find a doctor that will take me. I've heard of girls having to beg doctor's to take them because they are all booked up or something. I have three doctor's in mind so far- Dr. Sauter (he's wicked busy), Dr. Paul, and Dr. Juarez. I'm crossing my fingers that we can get one of those! Because I am 28 weeks next week and I need to go in soon. That's an important appointment! And I have to get my shot. Yuck. Anyways, hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We sure did! It's been fun, and we are happy to finally be in Henderson and away from the icky snow and ice! Happy NEW YEAR! We are going to Joe's aunt's house for games and food tomorrow night...it should be fun.

1 comment:

The Watts said...

we sure hope you had a Happy New Years